Wardens of Alexstrasza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Horde guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Vanguard of Hope!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordox
Visitor

Hello from Vanguard of Hope! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 am

This is my hello from the Alliance-side. So...umm...Allo Dere! Right...now that that's out of the way.

Thought I'd stop by and see you all since it might be a little while before we actually meet in-game. What? You expect me to go running into Oggrimmar?! I'm a dwarf, I may be crazy but I'm not stupid. Smile

Other than that, I'm proud to hear of your success on the horde-side. Two days and you had to close recruitment...insanity! I'd say that I hoped you all would get everything handled promptly, but who am I kidding. You all probably already got it just about under wraps.

Keep up the fantastic work, and hope to hear from you all at some point. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gal'jun
Sovereign
Sovereign
Gal'jun

Leo Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 am

I went ahead and moved this to our Visitor's Forum, because it'd be nice to have some more traffic from the Alliance-side guild stopping by to say hello. Smile

Thanks for visiting, and please extend an invitation to the rest of the Vanguard on our behalf - They are welcome to offer their greetings and have a chat with our members as well!
Back to top Go down
https://massivewow.forumotion.com
Rumil
Warder
Warder
Rumil

Scorpio Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 am

Does the Alliance have a website yet? How are things going over there? I do hope all of you are having fun too.

Edit: Bad spelling.

Last edited by Lithsong on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mordox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 am

Gotta say for a troll your not that bad of a guy. Razz

Once I can get in-game I'll pass along the invitation. I'm sure My brothers will love to stop by and spy....meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Mordox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

I don't believe there has been a website made up yet, but I doubt it will be long before it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Gal'jun
Sovereign
Sovereign
Gal'jun

Leo Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

Mordox wrote:
Gotta say for a troll your not that bad of a guy. Razz

Once I can get in-game I'll pass along the invitation. I'm sure My brothers will love to stop by and spy....meet you all.
I suppose some people might consider me a sort of charming fellow. Razz

Let us know when VoH has a website, we'd be happy to stop by and show our support.
Back to top Go down
https://massivewow.forumotion.com
Jinta
Warder
Warder
Jinta

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm

I say Westfall lighthouse beach party.

Also, welcome Alliance..."friends."

...and I've been looking for a reason to use this. I still don't have one, but I'll say it's in your honor, Mord. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vanguard of Hope!   Hello from Vanguard of Hope! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Vanguard of Hope!
Page 1 of 1