Wardens of Alexstrasza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Horde guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can I join?

Go down 
+2
Roxxar
amsatnaf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amsatnaf
Visitor

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Hello all. I've been an avid role player throughout my WoW career which began litterally a week after the game was launched. I have played on many servers, both factions with both great successes and failures in RPing and otherwise. Before WoW I was an active member on the only offically recognized RP server in SWG "Kettemoor." I am experienced with RP both in and out of video games. It is my understanding you are currently not accepting new members. This comes as a great disapointment, regardless of the reasons. I would like this message to be considered as my official application to your reroll RP guild. I only hope I will get a chance to participate before the masses readh end level. I am willing to roll any class/spec with any combination of professions the guild needs the most. I hope to hear from all of you soon. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Roxxar
Visitor
Roxxar

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Unfortunately the guild is temporarily closed to new members at the moment, due to the incredible amount of players we now have to control and maintain. You will be able to join once all of this is sorted out Smile

Quote :
The goal of Massive is to create a massive RP movement, yes. However we cannot handle the amount of chaos that is becoming evident with fifty or so guild members online and more every moment. You weren't online earlier to see just how insane it was becoming.

We intend to create something truly "massive," but we need the time to get set up properly so that the entire thing does not come crashing down in a flaming mess. If the players have a problem with that, there's nothing we can do about it. We've created a success here, and we're not going to destroy it by moving too quickly. The goal is to create a fulfilling and quality experience for everyone involved, not to get a bunch of people together to speak in accents about whatever the hell they want to. That's not roleplay, that's speaking.

We're not trying to be elitist, we're not trying to be oppressive, and we're not trying to shut our doors out on the newbie roleplayers and the veterans alike. However anyone who has ever managed a guild can tell you how chaotic things get when you gain over two hundred members in twenty four hours. None of us were expecting a turnout this incredible. We're thrilled that it's a success, but we need a chance to prepare for a successful future, instead of a strong boom and an explosion that leaves this guild with twenty members and a lot of anger.

Please, stick with us. Things like this take time to be successful, and nothing happens instantly.

Thank you,
~Roselina
Back to top Go down
amsatnaf
Visitor

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm

I am sad but I understand. I will check periodically then for when you might have room for more avid role players =(
Back to top Go down
amsatnaf
Visitor

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Roselina wrote:
amsatnaf wrote:
I am sad but I understand. I will check periodically then for when you might have room for more avid role players =(

I'm truly sorry this is happening, Amsatnaf, but we've got a few solutions in the works that we hope to have up and going within a day or two. I promise we'll get you in! Smile

Thanks Rose. In the mean time I am deciding what to create on Wyrmcrest, then at least putting together some kind of back story for it.
Back to top Go down
Rasuto
Custodian
Custodian
Rasuto

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:19 am

Roselina wrote:
Good idea! Will give you a little more flavor when you join, and we definitely like having quality roleplayers with us.

Indeed. We have a lot of first time RP'ers that joined Massive (myself included), and having veterans show us the ropes would be a great help to us all.
Back to top Go down
Gal'jun
Sovereign
Sovereign
Gal'jun

Leo Posts : 144

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 am

My best suggestion to people interested in joining the guild while we're in our recruitment break is to keep involved - If you see any of our members, try to strike up conversation. We remember those people who leave good impressions!
Back to top Go down
https://massivewow.forumotion.com
Thundertotem
Custodian
Custodian
Thundertotem

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 am

If I might butt into the conversation here---

Consider joining the channel "Massive" when you do come in.

It is a channel for people specifically looking to join the guild, so when recruitment does open, you'll be one of the first to know.

If you don't feel like doing that, but want an update, feel free to whisper me in game on Lyndell to see if we're open for recruitment.

I'm sure when the guildies get this thing organized, we could most definitely use another roleplayer to boost our ranks.
Back to top Go down
Selano
Custodian
Custodian

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

If you have your heart set on the Horde then ignore this post but the Alliance side of this RP Reroll seriously needs more people to join, usually there are only 7-10 people on at a time in the Alliance guild and it is in need of serious recruitment. Though if your heart is set on Horde ignore this!
Back to top Go down
Roxxar
Visitor
Roxxar

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Selano wrote:
If you have your heart set on the Horde then ignore this post but the Alliance side of this RP Reroll seriously needs more people to join, usually there are only 7-10 people on at a time in the Alliance guild and it is in need of serious recruitment. Though if your heart is set on Horde ignore this!
That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How can I join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join?   How can I join? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Alexstrasza :: Visitor's Center-
Jump to: